Adj. Superb, perfect. “For the lemony, pan-seared garlic chicken with baby spinach and a mashed potato gratin ($21), he suggests the ’97 Edmeades zinfandel, which is a spot-on pairing.” (Los Angeles Magazine, May 2000)/”The vision President Obama laid out in his State of the Union — future forward and focused on winning the clean energy race through innovation, freeing business to compete and investing in research and education — was spot on.” (Huffington Post, January 27, 2011) Google Ngram.
Top Posts & Pages
- 794,590 hits
- Dude with a theory about Wes Anderson #nawImgood 14 hours ago
- Attn @jessesheidlower @StevenLevy @bgzimmer RT @elements: A short history of "hack," by @byagoda newyorker.com/online/blogs/e… 1 day ago
- Strikeout-based typographical humor is the best humor. 1 day ago
- Note to self: try to work word "lest" into active vocabulary. 1 day ago
- < one month to go till Adam Begley's "Updike" #psyched 2 days ago