Adj. Superb, perfect. “For the lemony, pan-seared garlic chicken with baby spinach and a mashed potato gratin ($21), he suggests the ’97 Edmeades zinfandel, which is a spot-on pairing.” (Los Angeles Magazine, May 2000)/”The vision President Obama laid out in his State of the Union — future forward and focused on winning the clean energy race through innovation, freeing business to compete and investing in research and education — was spot on.” (Huffington Post, January 27, 2011) Google Ngram.
Top Posts & Pages
- 598,988 hits
- RT @elisewho: Not gonna pretend I have any plans this Memorial Day wknd besides binge watching Arrested Development. #annyeong 10 hours ago
- RT @arikaokrent: Man, Mark Twain would have had the best twitter feed. 12 hours ago
- RT @PurplePenning: Don't miss the latest @Copyediting Q&A with author and teacher @byagoda! bit.ly/1afA85y 13 hours ago
- Gotta read this RT @DanBarryNYT An Oklahoma way of life: A tick-tock by @jswatz and me on racing time with a tornado. nyti.ms/11etBTl 16 hours ago
- On THE Ohio State University and the band called The The Band Band: definitely, an article article chronicle.com/blogs/linguafr… 17 hours ago