Back in April, I did some crowdsourcing, asking readers to vote on future NOOBs entries. The winner was twee, which I dutifully explored. Many of the (now more than 400) comments on my Slate piece last week nominated specific Britishisms for consideration, so I thought another poll was in order.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,431,066 hits
- Is “toff” an insult? @lynneguist britishisms.wordpress.com/2016/05/04/sli… 4 hours ago
- RT @CharlesMBlow: Now that we are sure that it will be him, I will be posting constant reminders of who he REALLY is... #Trump https://t.co… 9 hours ago
- Wake me when it's over. #6monthsofhell 11 hours ago
- T. brings out the best in these guys. 11 hours ago
- Cruz on T. as a pathological liar and narcissist--the best thing I've heard a Republican say, other than Romney's speech on T. 11 hours ago