Back in April, I did some crowdsourcing, asking readers to vote on future NOOBs entries. The winner was twee, which I dutifully explored. Many of the (now more than 400) comments on my Slate piece last week nominated specific Britishisms for consideration, so I thought another poll was in order.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,192,996 hits
- Driving home from NYC, I changed lanes 20 times, only signaled for 12 of them. Come and get me, coppers. 11 hours ago
- I mean this @BCDreyer @bgzimmer @BrashEQLibrium @Mededitor via @jondanziger twitter.com/medievalgill/s… 1 day ago
- Speak of the devil @Mededitor @BCDreyer @bgzimmer @BrashEQLibrium twitter.com/jondanziger/st… 1 day ago
- First Aid Kit, #summerstage instagram.com/p/5qFRpHDngX/ 3 days ago
- RT @mariayagoda: dad and daughter at @RussAndDaughter @byagoda http://t.co/ea7Vf2PJ6L 3 days ago