Back in April, I did some crowdsourcing, asking readers to vote on future NOOBs entries. The winner was twee, which I dutifully explored. Many of the (now more than 400) comments on my Slate piece last week nominated specific Britishisms for consideration, so I thought another poll was in order.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,358,250 hits
- Is there an unlimited number of Plumlees? @espn 10 hours ago
- How many years ago was it--II, V, X--that #TheBigGame abandoned Roman Numerals? 1 day ago
- You know who I pick first for my team on this floor? @Money23Green #notwatchingthoseclownsdebate 2 days ago
- RT @NickKristof: Trump finally expresses a position with passion and sincerity: the right of eminent domain to evict widows for private bui… 2 days ago
- Daughter came home from NYC. For work. TO COVER WING BOWL!! greatideas.people.com/2016/02/05/win… 3 days ago