Back in April, I did some crowdsourcing, asking readers to vote on future NOOBs entries. The winner was twee, which I dutifully explored. Many of the (now more than 400) comments on my Slate piece last week nominated specific Britishisms for consideration, so I thought another poll was in order.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,141,670 hits
- Honored to contribute essay on Will Rogers "Bacon Beans and Limousines" speech at @librarycongress Recording Registry loc.gov/programs/natio… 7 hours ago
- Bill Evans. Toots Thielemans. "Days of Wine and Roses." The New American Songbook. thenewamericansongbook.org/2015/05/28/day… 22 hours ago
- Excited to talk The B-Side on @BizRadio111 in 30 seconds 1 day ago
- Question on #cheekynandos meme: who is being mocked, who is doing the mocking, and is there any overlap? britishisms.wordpress.com/2015/05/27/che… 1 day ago
- RT @craigtimes: Gladys Knight turns 71 today. Listen to this & you'll know why she's called "the Empress of Soul." youtu.be/xKVOc8Al_E4 1 day ago