Back in April, I did some crowdsourcing, asking readers to vote on future NOOBs entries. The winner was twee, which I dutifully explored. Many of the (now more than 400) comments on my Slate piece last week nominated specific Britishisms for consideration, so I thought another poll was in order.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,085,574 hits
- I'll unfollow you anywhere. 16 hours ago
- It is a fact, never to be denied, that I saw The Basie Band. 16 hours ago
- First appearance of @Carole_King on the New American Songbook is for "Up On the Roof." There will be more King. thenewamericansongbook.org/2015/03/28/up-… 19 hours ago
- RT @BlackLarryKing: Relieved no recordings exist of my conversations w/ the David Brenner, in light of @lenadunham controversy, Oy! 20 hours ago
- "Box standard" or "bog standard"? And is it a #notoneoffbritishism? @KeithHuss britishisms.wordpress.com/2015/03/27/bog… 1 day ago