Back in April, I did some crowdsourcing, asking readers to vote on future NOOBs entries. The winner was twee, which I dutifully explored. Many of the (now more than 400) comments on my Slate piece last week nominated specific Britishisms for consideration, so I thought another poll was in order.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,171,511 hits
- Unless I'm mistaken #SerenaWilliams is foot faulting on every serve @bgtennisnation @christophclarey 3 hours ago
- Can "on holiday" refer to a period as short as a day? @lynneguist britishisms.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/on-… 4 hours ago
- RT @HedNeedsStory: BULLY FOR HIM: Combative Maine Gov. LePage Endorses Christie 1 day ago
- Every decade, I weigh in on the state of the historical present. (After pirate discussion.) @pritheworld @patricox pri.org/stories/2015-0… 1 day ago
- How 'bout a Seinfeld-esque mantra for action movies: No explosions, no torture... 2 days ago