Back in April, I did some crowdsourcing, asking readers to vote on future NOOBs entries. The winner was twee, which I dutifully explored. Many of the (now more than 400) comments on my Slate piece last week nominated specific Britishisms for consideration, so I thought another poll was in order.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,301,427 hits
- #BobDylan joins the New American Songbook with an unexpected choice. thenewamericansongbook.org/2015/11/24/sin… 2 days ago
- Alexa Gahan on the #Thighbrow trend thefeaturewell.wordpress.com/2015/11/24/thi… 2 days ago
- In all my years of living in these United States, I have never seen anything like this Trump thing. 2 days ago
- From "My Brilliant Career," 1901. #lessisokay https://t.co/TTtIOltXzH 2 days ago
- Very British "range" in an American ad. @lynneguist @Fritinancy @Jan__Freeman https://t.co/QpKb2eA4wX 2 days ago