Back in April, I did some crowdsourcing, asking readers to vote on future NOOBs entries. The winner was twee, which I dutifully explored. Many of the (now more than 400) comments on my Slate piece last week nominated specific Britishisms for consideration, so I thought another poll was in order.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,553,972 hits
- I like a man who's confident enough to wear a wool hat with a beanie on top. thumb.usatodaysportsimages.com/image/thumb/11… https://t.co/Begn2O01CN 8 hours ago
- "Abbi Jacobson Imagines What's in the Bags of Oprah, Kanye and Donald Trump" by @mariayagoda people.com/style/abbi-jac… @people 1 day ago
- No offense but this to call this dime-store psychiatry would overestimate it by about 7 cents. nytimes.com/2016/10/26/us/… 1 day ago
- For your daily fix of awwww @BrianPHickey twitter.com/cbfowler/statu… 1 day ago
- Waiting for @UpshotNYT to give @HillaryClinton win 94% probability—so they can say Trump win=chance of a missed PAT. nytimes.com/2015/12/26/spo… 1 day ago