When I wrote about the expression in 2014, it was very much an outlier. Its use by American food television personality Anthony Bourdain in an (excellent!) People.com interview suggests it may be catching on.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,534,463 hits
- Keeping on the baseball theme, you know who looks to be a Barkleyesque analyst? @45PedroMartinez that's who. 1 day ago
- Actually, baseball is the one major sport that should NOT have any one-game playoffs. 1 day ago
- Was “Easy Peasy, Lemon Sqezy” in fact used as a commercial slogan in 1965? No one has been able to produce an advert tinyurl.com/o6nznp9 1 day ago
- RT @pinkgrammar: Job(s) alert! The NYT social media team is looking for 2 editors. Happy to answer any Qs if you'd like to apply. https://t… 2 days ago
- RT @BrianPHickey: Dear Media, enough with the mean stories about Trump not paying contractors. I challenge you to find someone he DID pay.… 2 days ago