By the way, when I first paid for my parking, I didn’t have time to take the picture. So I invested another fifty cents, in the name of science. At least it’s tax-deductible.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,533,298 hits
- RT @pinkgrammar: Job(s) alert! The NYT social media team is looking for 2 editors. Happy to answer any Qs if you'd like to apply. https://t… 19 hours ago
- RT @BrianPHickey: Dear Media, enough with the mean stories about Trump not paying contractors. I challenge you to find someone he DID pay.… 19 hours ago
- Hey @PeterSokolowski are “shimmy” lookups spiking? 21 hours ago
- RT @andybechtel: Great opportunity for students interested in editing. twitter.com/copyeditors/st… 1 day ago
- Getting to "lie": @nytimes' road to using that word about Trump in news coverage. In retrospect it seems inevitable. chronicle.com/blogs/linguafr… 1 day ago