It seems that just at the moment that brilliant has passed the ironic tipping point in the U.K., American commerce has decided the time is right to adopt it. Brilliant.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,251,300 hits
- The RH dictionary says it “arouses intense disdain”; critics call it “bad, ugly usage,” “barbarous,” “a meaningless buzzword.” Which word? 2 hours ago
- Why do people say “happy belated birthday” when they mean “belated happy birthday”? 2 days ago
- “Done and dusted,” done and dusted. britishisms.wordpress.com/2015/10/05/don… @Jan__Freeman @ElinorLipman @Fritinancy 2 days ago
- Was that a real accent by Jacques Pepin on @NPRWeekend @nprscottsimon? I have my doubts. 5 days ago
- I Have Eyes For Only You #grammaticalsongtitles 5 days ago