It seems that just at the moment that brilliant has passed the ironic tipping point in the U.K., American commerce has decided the time is right to adopt it. Brilliant.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,359,326 hits
- "What if this election came down to Brooklyn versus Queens?"--Gigi Simeone 52 minutes ago
- Write If You Get Work: Bob and Ray's critique of language. @chronicle chronicle.com/blogs/linguafr… 9 hours ago
- I feel like David Brooks is taking the @nytimes money to write a column explaining that ice cream is tasty. 1 day ago
- Is there an unlimited number of Plumlees? @espn 1 day ago
- How many years ago was it--II, V, X--that #TheBigGame abandoned Roman Numerals? 3 days ago