It seems that just at the moment that brilliant has passed the ironic tipping point in the U.K., American commerce has decided the time is right to adopt it. Brilliant.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,196,957 hits
- x ray, X ray, x-ray, or X-ray? @chronicle chronicle.com/blogs/linguafr… 8 hours ago
- RT @hangingnoodles: Obama is correct We're Facing a Global Marshmallow Test bit.ly/1sasq4Y twitter.com/byagoda/status… 8 hours ago
- "There is no plan B." #quoteoftheday @POTUS 9 hours ago
- I enjoyed this interview with @theatertalk @riverheadbooks twitter.com/cunytv/status/… 1 day ago
- Which @NPR host said "That was so fun " three times in twelve minutes? 2 days ago