It seems that just at the moment that brilliant has passed the ironic tipping point in the U.K., American commerce has decided the time is right to adopt it. Brilliant.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,063,434 hits
- Thanks, Peter 15 hours ago
- I started a blog called The New American Songbook! thenewamericansongbook.org/2015/03/03/hea… @PeterSokolowski @JazzWax @willfriedwald @jessesheidlower 21 hours ago
- RT @mariayagoda: @byagoda @Jan__Freeman @lynneguist @Cavanagh_Alice saw this "spoilt" t-shirt in a store recently http://t.co/Y4k4RU6Fu4 23 hours ago
- "Spoilt for choice"--"spoiled" in US, predictably @Jan__Freeman @lynneguist @Cavanagh_Alice britishisms.wordpress.com/2015/03/03/spo… 1 day ago
- Little help from @nytimes back-end folks? More than 1/2 my searches yield blankness, endless "transferring data from google-analytics.com" 1 day ago