It seems that just at the moment that brilliant has passed the ironic tipping point in the U.K., American commerce has decided the time is right to adopt it. Brilliant.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,547,923 hits
- It would be hard to overstate how little I care about virtual reality. Is it just me? 20 minutes ago
- RT @bencasselman: We have gone through every general election debate without the candidates being asked about climate change. https://t.co/… 23 hours ago
- RT @StephenSilver: "Bad hombres!" Trump is ten minutes away from invoking Bad, Bad Leroy Brown #debatenight 1 day ago
- RT @ClickHole: Punching Back: Hillary Clinton Invited The ‘Access Hollywood’ Bus To Sit In The Front Row Of The Debate https://t.co/PjKPB4A… 1 day ago
- RT @Kasparov63: Watch tonight how often Trump says things that make America sound weak and hateful, and democracy broken. He's the anti-Rea… 1 day ago