It seems that just at the moment that brilliant has passed the ironic tipping point in the U.K., American commerce has decided the time is right to adopt it. Brilliant.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,219,298 hits
- Haven't encountered "stroppy"? You will @jackshafer britishisms.wordpress.com/2015/08/31/str… 8 hours ago
- http://t.co/KzIHGByaGi 1 day ago
- Will "Go back to Univision" achieve the catchphrase status of "hiking the Appalachian Trail" and "I am paying for this microphones"? 5 days ago
- Remember when D***** T**** was the "short-fingered vulgarian"? 5 days ago
- RT @stronglang: Sweary links #13 stronglang.wordpress.com/2015/08/26/swe… http://t.co/VvnmygXLRj 5 days ago