It seems that just at the moment that brilliant has passed the ironic tipping point in the U.K., American commerce has decided the time is right to adopt it. Brilliant.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,109,631 hits
- Honored to be interviewed on Philadelphia's home of jazz, WRTI, by Susan Lewis: wrti.org/post/intersect… 1 hour ago
- Say what you will about the Internet. It brought together the commenters on britishisms.wordpress.com, who never cease to delight and inform. 2 hours ago
- RT @dcsportsbog: The Wizards actually specified what kind of brooms you could bring into the arena last night https://t.co/CvGfHOkKnx (via … 2 hours ago
- Make sure to check out some of @Letterman 's last appearances. At one time he reinvented irony. Now he's doing new things with sincerity. 2 days ago
- What would really be noteworthy would be if haters didn't hate. 2 days ago