Based not only on this product, I think crisps (in AmE, chips) are poised to make their mark in these parts.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,248,385 hits
- Why do people say “happy belated birthday” when they mean “belated happy birthday”? 10 hours ago
- “Done and dusted,” done and dusted. britishisms.wordpress.com/2015/10/05/don… @Jan__Freeman @ElinorLipman @Fritinancy 10 hours ago
- Was that a real accent by Jacques Pepin on @NPRWeekend @nprscottsimon? I have my doubts. 2 days ago
- I Have Eyes For Only You #grammaticalsongtitles 2 days ago
- I never correct people’s grammar—except (as just happened) when someone says to a child, “It’s ‘I feel badly,’ not ‘I feel bad.’" 3 days ago