Back in April, I did some crowdsourcing, asking readers to vote on future NOOBs entries. The winner was twee, which I dutifully explored. Many of the (now more than 400) comments on my Slate piece last week nominated specific Britishisms for consideration, so I thought another poll was in order.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,060,722 hits
- There is precisely 0 difference for 'Nova (or anyone) betw last 1 seed and first 2 seed. Right @jensenoffcampus @BoopStats @HoopsWeiss ? 20 hours ago
- Please come see (and hear) me @SpeakEasy_House on Varick St in NYC 2/9, 8 PM citywinery.com/newyork/houseo… 1 day ago
- RT @voxdotcom: What linguists say about Kevin Spacey's bizarre Southern accent on House of Cards vox.com/e/7883870?utm_… http://t.co/2KtmG5i… 1 day ago
- What's all this about a special day for Kelsey Grammer? 1 day ago
- Exchange betw @terryteachout and @zinoman brings to mind Paul Simon's 50-year-old query, "Is the theater really dead?" 2 days ago