Back in April, I did some crowdsourcing, asking readers to vote on future NOOBs entries. The winner was twee, which I dutifully explored. Many of the (now more than 400) comments on my Slate piece last week nominated specific Britishisms for consideration, so I thought another poll was in order.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,578,793 hits
- RT @DanielNester: 65,250,336 to 62,686,062. 48.1% to 46.2% Hillary now leads Trump by 2,564,274 votes. 1 day ago
- Finally catching up with "The Night Of." Boy does Richard Price know cops. Or a convincing facsimile thereof. 1 day ago
- Never thought I would see that combination of shrewdness, stupidity and evil on the national stage, much less the highest office in the land 1 day ago
- University of Delaware rally in support of vulnerable members of our community. Come on out! https://t.co/7mrMBMnBXh 2 days ago
- Is J. J. Redick trying to look like Adam Levine, or vice versa? https://t.co/UDQ3W1ySuP 2 days ago