Back in April, I did some crowdsourcing, asking readers to vote on future NOOBs entries. The winner was twee, which I dutifully explored. Many of the (now more than 400) comments on my Slate piece last week nominated specific Britishisms for consideration, so I thought another poll was in order.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,360,960 hits
- Getting some reading in before The Boss. https://t.co/GTUD5lgHUa 12 hours ago
- RT @xanalter: Simon & Schuster will publish Bruce Springsteen’s autobiography, Born to Run, this September -- a book he's been writing for … 1 day ago
- Why do they say "Fast forward may be disabled" when they mean "Fast forward WAS disabled"? 2 days ago
- "What if this election came down to Brooklyn versus Queens?"--Gigi Simeone 2 days ago
- Write If You Get Work: Bob and Ray's critique of language. @chronicle chronicle.com/blogs/linguafr… 3 days ago