Back in April, I did some crowdsourcing, asking readers to vote on future NOOBs entries. The winner was twee, which I dutifully explored. Many of the (now more than 400) comments on my Slate piece last week nominated specific Britishisms for consideration, so I thought another poll was in order.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,110,513 hits
- RT @ProPublica: .@business: Here's how fast Americans changed their minds on prohibition, abortion, weed, etc: bloomberg.com/graphics/2015-… http:… 18 hours ago
- Honored to be interviewed on Philadelphia's home of jazz, WRTI, by Susan Lewis: wrti.org/post/intersect… 22 hours ago
- Say what you will about the Internet. It brought together the commenters on britishisms.wordpress.com, who never cease to delight and inform. 22 hours ago
- RT @dcsportsbog: The Wizards actually specified what kind of brooms you could bring into the arena last night https://t.co/CvGfHOkKnx (via … 22 hours ago
- Make sure to check out some of @Letterman 's last appearances. At one time he reinvented irony. Now he's doing new things with sincerity. 3 days ago