Back in April, I did some crowdsourcing, asking readers to vote on future NOOBs entries. The winner was twee, which I dutifully explored. Many of the (now more than 400) comments on my Slate piece last week nominated specific Britishisms for consideration, so I thought another poll was in order.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,087,980 hits
- In a world of crap rewards programs, the Office Depot rewards program is particularly crap. 1 hour ago
- Can we get a comment from #thereeallourawls? 1 day ago
- RT @people: Mini Toot, Noogie, Lil Fatty and more unique baby nicknames from all 50 states peoplem.ag/Cz9IKDj http://t.co/5WNLxXL3Yg 1 day ago
- Would you rather go on a road trip with Charles, Samuel and Spike, or Charles, @TurnerSportsEJ, and @TheJetOnTNT? #TeamKenny 1 day ago
- The pull-up three-pointer is the signature shot of this #MarchMadness 1 day ago