Back in April, I did some crowdsourcing, asking readers to vote on future NOOBs entries. The winner was twee, which I dutifully explored. Many of the (now more than 400) comments on my Slate piece last week nominated specific Britishisms for consideration, so I thought another poll was in order.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,218,255 hits
- http://t.co/KzIHGByaGi 41 minutes ago
- Will "Go back to Univision" achieve the catchphrase status of "hiking the Appalachian Trail" and "I am paying for this microphones"? 4 days ago
- Remember when D***** T**** was the "short-fingered vulgarian"? 4 days ago
- RT @stronglang: Sweary links #13 stronglang.wordpress.com/2015/08/26/swe… http://t.co/VvnmygXLRj 4 days ago
- One blatant lie that I hope @realDonaldTrump gets called on is that @jorgeramosnews was "screaming." He never raised his voice. @pkcapitol 4 days ago