Back in April, I did some crowdsourcing, asking readers to vote on future NOOBs entries. The winner was twee, which I dutifully explored. Many of the (now more than 400) comments on my Slate piece last week nominated specific Britishisms for consideration, so I thought another poll was in order.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,552,182 hits
- Trump: a boy named Sue Everyone! 2 hours ago
- I dare @bgzimmer to start his Yale speech, “You may call me Zimmy." 5 hours ago
- RT @nytimes: Donald Trump’s Twitter insults: The complete list, printed in today’s paper nyti.ms/2eBQGk2 https://t.co/fuwoypcDoF 8 hours ago
- Rapping as Bigly Smalls #Trumpspostelectioncareer 8 hours ago
- RT @ditzkoff: [TRUMP HQ, Monday, 6 a.m.] CONWAY: Let's at least close out these last two weeks with dignity. TRUMP: https://t.co/kmMxvQXp… 9 hours ago