Back in April, I did some crowdsourcing, asking readers to vote on future NOOBs entries. The winner was twee, which I dutifully explored. Many of the (now more than 400) comments on my Slate piece last week nominated specific Britishisms for consideration, so I thought another poll was in order.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,514,121 hits
- RT @nxthompson: We're looking to hire another social media ace here @newyorker. Are you good at Tweets? condenast.avature.net/careers/JobDet… 1 hour ago
- Why, all of a sudden, does everybody have everybody else’s back? chronicle.com/blogs/linguafr… 9 hours ago
- RT @heidilande: Why is 'got your back' so popular? @byagoda says its state-of-siege feel is suited to a fearful time. https://t.co/ZOLYvZWG… 11 hours ago
- Isner got through. He is still the present of American tennis. But Tiafoe is the future. 1 day ago
- Was Wilder's greatest role 1 day ago