This isn’t a Britishism but a question. I distinctly remember posting items on “kerfuffle” and “run-up,” but they seem to have, you got it, gone missing. Does anybody remember reading these? And does anyone have an idea what WordPress might have done with them?
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,252,844 hits
- RT @DonGonyea: The great Tony Bennett on @NPRWeekend right now! Talking Jerome Kern w/ @nprscottsimon TUNE IN!! 2 hours ago
- Instruct e-mail spell-check to “learn” “Schuylkill.” Check. 21 hours ago
- NL playoffs feature three storied franchises and the always entertaining NY Mets. AL playoffs have four expansion teams. I’ll go NL. 1 day ago
- The RH dictionary says it “arouses intense disdain”; critics call it “bad, ugly usage,” “barbarous,” “a meaningless buzzword.” Which word? 2 days ago
- Why do people say “happy belated birthday” when they mean “belated happy birthday”? 4 days ago