This isn’t a Britishism but a question. I distinctly remember posting items on “kerfuffle” and “run-up,” but they seem to have, you got it, gone missing. Does anybody remember reading these? And does anyone have an idea what WordPress might have done with them?
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,107,577 hits
- Make sure to check out some of @Letterman 's last appearances. At one time he reinvented irony. Now he's doing new things with sincerity. 9 hours ago
- What would really be noteworthy would be if haters didn't hate. 10 hours ago
- “I started writing sophomoric articles for the college paper. Luckily, I was a sophomore.”--Anne Lamott, "Bird By Bird" 16 hours ago
- RT @annaleighclark: Great data visualization: how trees reflects income inequality: beltmag.com/money-trees/ I'm loving @belt_magazine's spec… 22 hours ago
- Are there any common contractions with two apostrophes other than I'd've, he'd've, etc.? 22 hours ago