This isn’t a Britishism but a question. I distinctly remember posting items on “kerfuffle” and “run-up,” but they seem to have, you got it, gone missing. Does anybody remember reading these? And does anyone have an idea what WordPress might have done with them?
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,084,984 hits
- "Box standard" or "bog standard"? And is it a #notoneoffbritishism? @KeithHuss britishisms.wordpress.com/2015/03/27/bog… 14 hours ago
- OK @APStylebook , "a grilled cheese" or "a grilled cheese sandwich"? (Certainly not "a grilled-cheese sandwich.") 17 hours ago
- Wrote a short essay. MS Word had nine squiggly green style/grammar suggestions. All of them were mental. 21 hours ago
- RT @fmanjoo: One of the greats: John F. Burns, Pulitzer Prize-Winning Journalist, Ends Acclaimed Run. nytimes.com/2015/03/27/wor… 21 hours ago
- RT @carlzimmer: Four days left to apply for $5,000 @ScienceWriting grad school fellowship! casw.org/casw/graduate-… 2 days ago