This isn’t a Britishism but a question. I distinctly remember posting items on “kerfuffle” and “run-up,” but they seem to have, you got it, gone missing. Does anybody remember reading these? And does anyone have an idea what WordPress might have done with them?
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,447,897 hits
- It's surprising who's watching #SpellingBee and who's watching #NBAPlayoffs Actually, it isn't. 1 day ago
- Missing @ReggieMillerTNT in the booth. He's a real person. Webber sounds like somebody's idea of what a color man should sound like. 2 days ago
- Always great to hear @JaneMayerNYer on @nprfreshair 2 days ago
- Does @nytimes treat “Taliban”—and any other collective nouns—as a plural? britishisms.wordpress.com/2012/01/28/plu… @lynneguist https://t.co/bc5aOOzclK 2 days ago
- tfw one of your heroes as a writer answers a presumptuous question in the most prompt, generous and helpful way. 2 days ago