Early, as in the early stages of something. Usually preceded by “it’s” or “it’s still.” Paul Gigot: “It’s early days. It’s still early days.” Arthur Laffer: “It is early days.” (Fox News Broadcast, April 13, 2009.)/”Still, it’s early days. I want [New Jersey Governor Chris] Christie to rise to full truth-telling from half.” (Matt Miller, Washington Post, February 23, 2011) Google Ngram.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,512,265 hits
- Hard to believe. But he has reached a new horrible low. Shame. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 7 hours ago
- No surprise's here. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 1 day ago
- RT @TimothyNoah1: Today in Hillary Clinton. twitter.com/HillaryClinton… 2 days ago
- Alt! Who goes there? 2 days ago
- RT @lhhoff: @PhillyMarie927 You can see @samsanders and @DomenicoNPR from @nprpolitics podcast at @UDelaware 9/7 at 7:30pm --> https://t.co… 2 days ago