Adj. Superb, perfect. “For the lemony, pan-seared garlic chicken with baby spinach and a mashed potato gratin ($21), he suggests the ’97 Edmeades zinfandel, which is a spot-on pairing.” (Los Angeles Magazine, May 2000)/”The vision President Obama laid out in his State of the Union — future forward and focused on winning the clean energy race through innovation, freeing business to compete and investing in research and education — was spot on.” (Huffington Post, January 27, 2011) Google Ngram.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,357,710 hits
- How many years ago was it--II, V, X--that #TheBigGame abandoned Roman Numerals? 1 day ago
- You know who I pick first for my team on this floor? @Money23Green #notwatchingthoseclownsdebate 1 day ago
- RT @NickKristof: Trump finally expresses a position with passion and sincerity: the right of eminent domain to evict widows for private bui… 1 day ago
- Daughter came home from NYC. For work. TO COVER WING BOWL!! greatideas.people.com/2016/02/05/win… 2 days ago
- All you need to know about @MollySchuyler "the LeBron James of competitive eating." greatideas.people.com/2016/02/04/win… 3 days ago