Adj. Superb, perfect. “For the lemony, pan-seared garlic chicken with baby spinach and a mashed potato gratin ($21), he suggests the ’97 Edmeades zinfandel, which is a spot-on pairing.” (Los Angeles Magazine, May 2000)/”The vision President Obama laid out in his State of the Union — future forward and focused on winning the clean energy race through innovation, freeing business to compete and investing in research and education — was spot on.” (Huffington Post, January 27, 2011) Google Ngram.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,302,674 hits
- #BobDylan joins the New American Songbook with an unexpected choice. thenewamericansongbook.org/2015/11/24/sin… 4 days ago
- Alexa Gahan on the #Thighbrow trend thefeaturewell.wordpress.com/2015/11/24/thi… 4 days ago
- In all my years of living in these United States, I have never seen anything like this Trump thing. 4 days ago
- From "My Brilliant Career," 1901. #lessisokay https://t.co/TTtIOltXzH 4 days ago
- Very British "range" in an American ad. @lynneguist @Fritinancy @Jan__Freeman https://t.co/QpKb2eA4wX 4 days ago