Adj. Custom-made. Traditionally, in reference to men’s clothing, especially suits; now more commonly metaphorical. “Until recently, folks looking to buy themselves a Bentley Arnage had a difficult choice: the Red Label or the Green Label. Either way, they got acres of premium hides, hand-polished hardwoods, a ”bespoke audio system,’ … (New York Times, January 28, 2001)/”The company is currently developing its own bespoke website which will go live when the Amazon deal ends in 2013.” (Wall Street Journal, February 8, 2011) Google Ngram.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1,193,822 hits
- Driving home from NYC, I changed lanes 20 times, only signaled for 12 of them. Come and get me, coppers. 1 day ago
- I mean this @BCDreyer @bgzimmer @BrashEQLibrium @Mededitor via @jondanziger twitter.com/medievalgill/s… 2 days ago
- Speak of the devil @Mededitor @BCDreyer @bgzimmer @BrashEQLibrium twitter.com/jondanziger/st… 2 days ago
- First Aid Kit, #summerstage instagram.com/p/5qFRpHDngX/ 4 days ago
- RT @mariayagoda: dad and daughter at @RussAndDaughter @byagoda http://t.co/ea7Vf2PJ6L 4 days ago