“Quality” as an adjective was just one of the things that caught my attention during a recent visit to England. Another was this play on man with a van, spotted during on a vehicle parked near Pembridge Villas in London.
Top Posts & Pages
- 894,562 hits
- RT @Minor_Leaguer: AP's syntactically ambiguous tweet was an example of a "crash blossom". @bgzimmer wrote about it in the @nytimes: http:/… 13 hours ago
- RT @mediatwit: Where do you start w/ teaching data journalism? Tips from our recent #EdShift Chat: ow.ly/zosRQ Next chat: Tues, … 1 day ago
- … "Try to be one of the people on whom nothing is lost!"--Henry James 1 day ago
- A writer needs "The power to guess the unseen from the seen, to trace the implication of things, to judge the whole piece by the pattern..." 1 day ago
- RT @whitneymuseum: “If you could say it in words there would be no reason to paint.” —Hopper, born today in 1882. bit.ly/1wVe0so ht… 1 day ago