“Quality” as an adjective was just one of the things that caught my attention during a recent visit to England. Another was this play on man with a van, spotted during on a vehicle parked near Pembridge Villas in London.
Top Posts & Pages
- 898,541 hits
- I like a correction with an "of course" in it. http://t.co/A8TSHfj7B6 1 hour ago
- You say "expresso," Weird Al says "espresso," let's call the calling off off. chronicle.com/blogs/linguafr… http://t.co/6OBFuQDIxL 1 hour ago
- RT @toddpruzan: "13 Dogs Who Eat Ramen" did seem familiar… MT @TPM: Buzzfeed editor details how they found editor Benny Johnson's 41 instan… 1 hour ago
- People starting "Hapworth 16, 1924" because @NewYorker paywall down: gazillion. People finishing "Hapworth 16, 1924": Hello? Anybody? 13 hours ago
- The Mets may be beating the Phillies 7-0 but they have to wear this ... this ... this ... this ... This. http://t.co/4HE5aDhKl6 13 hours ago