Back in April, I did some crowdsourcing, asking readers to vote on future NOOBs entries. The winner was twee, which I dutifully explored. Many of the (now more than 400) comments on my Slate piece last week nominated specific Britishisms for consideration, so I thought another poll was in order.
Top Posts & Pages
- 796,979 hits
- Can someone please pay some attention to the death, by which I mean the life, of Carmen Berra? @Yogi_Museum 1 day ago
- RT @sisiwei: STUDENTS! Are you graduating? Apply for @ProPublica's news apps fellowship. It's as epic as this description sounds: http://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @starfishncoffee: Cause I'm a BADASS!: I am Terry Gross! What Public Radio Host Are You? playbuzz.com/katieh/what-pu… via @play_buzz 1 day ago
- Can you stand someone *to* a drink @lynneguist? britishisms.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/sta… 1 day ago
- Amazing get MT @niemanstory: Tomorrow’s annotation, by the way, is with the incomparable Roger Angell. … the archive: bit.ly/1aDOVGF 2 days ago