Back in April, I did some crowdsourcing, asking readers to vote on future NOOBs entries. The winner was twee, which I dutifully explored. Many of the (now more than 400) comments on my Slate piece last week nominated specific Britishisms for consideration, so I thought another poll was in order.
Top Posts & Pages
- 946,366 hits
- RT @imjasondiamond: Came home to my copy of @byagoda's"The B-Side" waiting for me. Very excited about this one. http://t.co/EJRSnKZMaM 11 hours ago
- RT @wordnik: America's Ugliest Accent, Round One: Boston, Baltimore, L.A., Chicago gawker.com/americas-uglie… 12 hours ago
- RT @wordnik: Could We BE Any More Bookish: Every Literary Reference Made in ‘Friends’ bookish.com/articles/could… via @BookishHQ h/t @nypl 12 hours ago
- "You talkin' to me?" "I can answer that, provided you give me 15,000 words." Scorsese's "50 Year Argument," about the NYRB, tonight on @HBO 14 hours ago
- I am starting a backlash against the Derek Jeter backlash. Join me! (Or you could oppose me with a backlash backlash backlash.) 20 hours ago