Back in April, I did some crowdsourcing, asking readers to vote on future NOOBs entries. The winner was twee, which I dutifully explored. Many of the (now more than 400) comments on my Slate piece last week nominated specific Britishisms for consideration, so I thought another poll was in order.
Top Posts & Pages
- 737,539 hits
- I don't imagine that anything Obama has ever done would have enraged the Obama haters as much as the way he referred to Mandela as "Madiba." 1 day ago
- RT @anildash: Today, in @Pontifex's greatest act of charity yet, he helps briefly drive attention to a print magazine. 1 day ago
- #DylanTwitter @BobDylanTweets Is it trolling, Bob? 1 day ago
- RT @DanDrayer: The passing of an incredible guitarist @morningedition @nprmusic Remembering Jim Hall, A Different Sort Of Guitar God http:/… 1 day ago
- I feel like I wasn't given a fair shot at that GM CEO position. 2 days ago