Back in April, I did some crowdsourcing, asking readers to vote on future NOOBs entries. The winner was twee, which I dutifully explored. Many of the (now more than 400) comments on my Slate piece last week nominated specific Britishisms for consideration, so I thought another poll was in order.
Top Posts & Pages
- 969,751 hits
- #brucespringsteen's idea of a beach read is "Crime and Punishment" nyti.ms/1DCdIdf 47 minutes ago
- Is the dateline 4/1? RT @k8iedid: ! “@NBCPhiladelphia: Crashed butter truck blocks major artery: on.nbc10.com/UTysuEy” 1 hour ago
- #clivejames in @nytimes: his book would have done better in U.S. if he'd called it "Totally Reliable Memoirs" 1 hour ago
- RT @nxthompson: And also a good time to reread the classic #longreads about Kip Litton and marathon fraud. ow.ly/DEBCT 12 hours ago
- "Hal (rhymes with "pal")-o-ween" or "Hollow-een"? And where are you from? 1 day ago