Back in April, I did some crowdsourcing, asking readers to vote on future NOOBs entries. The winner was twee, which I dutifully explored. Many of the (now more than 400) comments on my Slate piece last week nominated specific Britishisms for consideration, so I thought another poll was in order.
Top Posts & Pages
- 900,576 hits
- RT @BobNewhart: @DonRickles Thanks 4 ur concern re: our 10 grandkid's education. Bc of my success, they're provided for-unless they want … 3 hours ago
- "Country music and company kinda makes it/On a Sunday afternoon." 7 hours ago
- RT @chronicle: A look at how language is being used in the latest Hamas-Israel conflict: chroni.cl/UEcGOk 7 hours ago
- RT @Fred_Willard: 5 questions with actor and comic #FredWillard ow.ly/zOxOz 8 hours ago
- RT @niemanstory: Annotation: John Jeremiah Sullivan and his classic @GQMagazine piece "Upon This Rock," by @elongreen goo.gl/rtEuzb 14 hours ago