Back in April, I did some crowdsourcing, asking readers to vote on future NOOBs entries. The winner was twee, which I dutifully explored. Many of the (now more than 400) comments on my Slate piece last week nominated specific Britishisms for consideration, so I thought another poll was in order.
Top Posts & Pages
- 924,187 hits
- Did I tell you guys this or my other class? @AcademicsSay 14 hours ago
- Cliffie Drysdale is having a conniption fit #USOpen2014 @espn 14 hours ago
- RT @QuoteResearch: Quote: Nobody goes there anymore. It’s too crowded. Yogi Berra? Suzanne Ridgeway? Anon? quoteinvestigator.com/2014/08/29/too… 23 hours ago
- RT @NewYorker: Calvin Trillin’s 1989 story on the strange genius of Penn and Teller: nyr.kr/Z0UMaY #TNYarchive 23 hours ago
- RT @James_Kpatrick: These two books contain the sum total of all human knowledge http://t.co/MF8ME8tJOM 1 day ago