Back in April, I did some crowdsourcing, asking readers to vote on future NOOBs entries. The winner was twee, which I dutifully explored. Many of the (now more than 400) comments on my Slate piece last week nominated specific Britishisms for consideration, so I thought another poll was in order.
Top Posts & Pages
- 894,513 hits
- RT @Minor_Leaguer: AP's syntactically ambiguous tweet was an example of a "crash blossom". @bgzimmer wrote about it in the @nytimes: http:/… 12 hours ago
- RT @mediatwit: Where do you start w/ teaching data journalism? Tips from our recent #EdShift Chat: ow.ly/zosRQ Next chat: Tues, … 1 day ago
- … "Try to be one of the people on whom nothing is lost!"--Henry James 1 day ago
- A writer needs "The power to guess the unseen from the seen, to trace the implication of things, to judge the whole piece by the pattern..." 1 day ago
- RT @whitneymuseum: “If you could say it in words there would be no reason to paint.” —Hopper, born today in 1882. bit.ly/1wVe0so ht… 1 day ago