Back in April, I did some crowdsourcing, asking readers to vote on future NOOBs entries. The winner was twee, which I dutifully explored. Many of the (now more than 400) comments on my Slate piece last week nominated specific Britishisms for consideration, so I thought another poll was in order.
Top Posts & Pages
- 821,889 hits
- RT @BGruetzmacher: When I Was a Boy of Fourteen, My Father Was So Ignorant...... quoteinvestigator.com/2010/10/10/twa… 14 hours ago
- I̶'̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶b̶l̶u̶r̶b̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶w̶a̶i̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶l̶u̶r̶b̶ ̶M̶E̶?̶@Shteyngart 2 days ago
- Listening to "It Amazes Me" on repeat shuffle on Spotify. It amazes me how great that Coleman-Leigh song is. Plus, "I Walk a Little Faster." 2 days ago
- Behold @mariayagoda on the Muff'N'Joe (coffee-blended muffin, natch): insatiable-critic.com/Article.aspx?i… 2 days ago
- Just got an e-mail from a student asking if someone's major (e.g chemistry) and year (sophomore) are capitalized in @APStylebook #FTW 2 days ago