Back in April, I did some crowdsourcing, asking readers to vote on future NOOBs entries. The winner was twee, which I dutifully explored. Many of the (now more than 400) comments on my Slate piece last week nominated specific Britishisms for consideration, so I thought another poll was in order.
Top Posts & Pages
- 934,885 hits
- So cool that Ken Burns is using the Ken Burns effect. 3 hours ago
- NFL players' domestic abuse and other crimes is one thing. Undisputed fact that 1 in 3 players will have brain damage: reason to abolish NFL 1 day ago
- Props to @NPRWeekend @wadegoodwyn for dobro piece MT @905wesa: What gives country & bluegrass twang? It's the dobro. youtube.com/watch?v=icziiK… 1 day ago
- You got this Wade! MT @wadegoodwyn Off to do @nprscottsimon show. It's just me and the guys who make the donuts who are up. They gave me one 1 day ago
- Phrase Finder has an earlier "Bob's your uncle" MT @hugovk: phrases.org.uk/meanings/bobs-…. Listen here: youtube.com/watch?v=kU0LHw… @kconnormartin 1 day ago