It seems that just at the moment that brilliant has passed the ironic tipping point in the U.K., American commerce has decided the time is right to adopt it. Brilliant.
Top Posts & Pages
- 920,273 hits
- I just got an e-mail from an American that started, "Hullo." @Fritinancy @lynneguist 12 hours ago
- "Jerry-built" #BeyondLimn nytimes.com/2014/08/27/boo… 13 hours ago
- Medical student just e-mailed me to ask if I would read and suggest editorial changes to his residency application. Is this now the world? 17 hours ago
- RT @mattzollerseitz: Tribute to the dead. I can't believe some of these people are gone. What a cruel year. 2 days ago
- Mr @jessesheidlower , any light you can shed on the first #fashionista in @OED ? chronicle.com/blogs/linguafr… 6 days ago