It seems that just at the moment that brilliant has passed the ironic tipping point in the U.K., American commerce has decided the time is right to adopt it. Brilliant.
Top Posts & Pages
- 897,562 hits
- How about it, @nytimessports. Is it "sports" or "sports"? britishisms.wordpress.com/2014/07/28/spo… http://t.co/1WTXg6b4XI 1 hour ago
- RT @mariayagoda: "But businessmen are only amateurs at failure, just getting used to the notion. Writers are the real professionals." http:… 14 hours ago
- Latest @carr2n shows his command of the vital issues, which is well known; also his superb writing, which less so. nyti.ms/1l5qEzI 14 hours ago
- Willie Sutton is jealous. FBI has to tear up the most wanted list. That's how outrageously Ethan Hawke stole #boyhoodmovie 2 days ago
- RT @UpshotNYT: Baseball great Hank Greenberg and what he put up with. Another great @BeschlossDC tale. nyti.ms/1mMZKMB http://t.co/l… 2 days ago