It seems that just at the moment that brilliant has passed the ironic tipping point in the U.K., American commerce has decided the time is right to adopt it. Brilliant.
Top Posts & Pages
- 946,366 hits
- RT @imjasondiamond: Came home to my copy of @byagoda's"The B-Side" waiting for me. Very excited about this one. http://t.co/EJRSnKZMaM 11 hours ago
- RT @wordnik: America's Ugliest Accent, Round One: Boston, Baltimore, L.A., Chicago gawker.com/americas-uglie… 12 hours ago
- RT @wordnik: Could We BE Any More Bookish: Every Literary Reference Made in ‘Friends’ bookish.com/articles/could… via @BookishHQ h/t @nypl 12 hours ago
- "You talkin' to me?" "I can answer that, provided you give me 15,000 words." Scorsese's "50 Year Argument," about the NYRB, tonight on @HBO 14 hours ago
- I am starting a backlash against the Derek Jeter backlash. Join me! (Or you could oppose me with a backlash backlash backlash.) 20 hours ago