It seems that just at the moment that brilliant has passed the ironic tipping point in the U.K., American commerce has decided the time is right to adopt it. Brilliant.
Top Posts & Pages
- 894,637 hits
- RT @Minor_Leaguer: AP's syntactically ambiguous tweet was an example of a "crash blossom". @bgzimmer wrote about it in the @nytimes: http:/… 18 hours ago
- RT @mediatwit: Where do you start w/ teaching data journalism? Tips from our recent #EdShift Chat: ow.ly/zosRQ Next chat: Tues, … 1 day ago
- … "Try to be one of the people on whom nothing is lost!"--Henry James 1 day ago
- A writer needs "The power to guess the unseen from the seen, to trace the implication of things, to judge the whole piece by the pattern..." 1 day ago
- RT @whitneymuseum: “If you could say it in words there would be no reason to paint.” —Hopper, born today in 1882. bit.ly/1wVe0so ht… 1 day ago