Back in April, I did some crowdsourcing, asking readers to vote on future NOOBs entries. The winner was twee, which I dutifully explored. Many of the (now more than 400) comments on my Slate piece last week nominated specific Britishisms for consideration, so I thought another poll was in order.
Top Posts & Pages
- 900,003 hits
- Huzzah! @JamesWolcott wins Pen Award for all the great stuff he has penned washingtonpost.com/blogs/style-bl… 20 hours ago
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan, Lena Dunham as ???? insidetv.ew.com/2014/07/30/all… 20 hours ago
- RT @BBBaumgartner: The absolute joy from the fans in Dodger Stadium last night upon hearing that Vin Scully will return: priceless. Best in… 21 hours ago
- Sondheim, in acknowledgments to "Finishing the Hat," thanks Anna Quindlen for telling him, "Punctuation is everything." 22 hours ago
- "songs which either commented on the action … or *were* the action, like 'Barcelona,'--but never *part* of the action."--S. Sondheim (2/2) 23 hours ago