Back in April, I did some crowdsourcing, asking readers to vote on future NOOBs entries. The winner was twee, which I dutifully explored. Many of the (now more than 400) comments on my Slate piece last week nominated specific Britishisms for consideration, so I thought another poll was in order.
Top Posts & Pages
- 969,676 hits
- RT @nxthompson: And also a good time to reread the classic #longreads about Kip Litton and marathon fraud. ow.ly/DEBCT 8 hours ago
- "Hal (rhymes with "pal")-o-ween" or "Hollow-een"? And where are you from? 20 hours ago
- What's with "off-ten" instead of "offen"? 1 day ago
- Student A: "My professor actually said the word 'dabble.'" Student B: "For her generation, that was probably a word." #overheardatUD 1 day ago
- RT @JustinWolfers: First the aggregators aggregated the polls. Now @UpshotNYT aggregates the aggregators. Amazing election deep dive: http:… 1 day ago