Back in April, I did some crowdsourcing, asking readers to vote on future NOOBs entries. The winner was twee, which I dutifully explored. Many of the (now more than 400) comments on my Slate piece last week nominated specific Britishisms for consideration, so I thought another poll was in order.
Top Posts & Pages
- 965,076 hits
- Report on "ne-go-she-ate" versus "ne-go-see-ate." One bloke says he uses "see" "to press a point" @lynneguist britishisms.wordpress.com/2014/10/25/neg… 11 hours ago
- I was unaccountably pleased to discover that Monti Rock III is still alive. montirock.com 13 hours ago
- RT @Fritinancy: Thx to @byagoda @bgzimmer for help with my post about @Dove and "excited for you to take." nancyfriedman.typepad.com/away_with_word… 1 day ago
- RT @PurplePenning: 37 great journalism internships and fellowships for application season | @benmullin on @poynter buff.ly/1znb8Lw #… 1 day ago
- RT @MickJagger: Hope you like the trailer for our new documentary #MrDynamite The Rise of James Brown. It’s on @HBODocs 9pm Oct 27 http://t… 1 day ago