Back in April, I did some crowdsourcing, asking readers to vote on future NOOBs entries. The winner was twee, which I dutifully explored. Many of the (now more than 400) comments on my Slate piece last week nominated specific Britishisms for consideration, so I thought another poll was in order.
Top Posts & Pages
- 733,047 hits
- RT @heidilande: The 'freshperson' problem: Anne Curzan says we need a nonsexist word for 1st-years #linguafranca shar.es/DDZ7a via… 19 hours ago
- RT @fmanjoo: Just donated to Wikipedia. It's a service I use more than most other things I pay for. Donating is super fast and easy. What's… 20 hours ago
- RT @mariayagoda: dedicated to all my slow readers out there: this is my list of the top five books from 2012 or 2013 wp.me/p2tpzE-oZ 23 hours ago
- Can you reinvent yourself without ever having invented yourself? #Iwonderwonderwonder 1 day ago
- In journalism circles, "voice-y" is a word that seems to be "legs-y." Right @williams_paige ? 1 day ago