This isn’t a Britishism but a question. I distinctly remember posting items on “kerfuffle” and “run-up,” but they seem to have, you got it, gone missing. Does anybody remember reading these? And does anyone have an idea what WordPress might have done with them?
Top Posts & Pages
- 969,508 hits
- "Hal (rhymes with "pal")-o-ween" or "Hollow-een"? And where are you from? 10 hours ago
- What's with "off-ten" instead of "offen"? 23 hours ago
- Student A: "My professor actually said the word 'dabble.'" Student B: "For her generation, that was probably a word." #overheardatUD 1 day ago
- RT @JustinWolfers: First the aggregators aggregated the polls. Now @UpshotNYT aggregates the aggregators. Amazing election deep dive: http:… 1 day ago
- Best living writer of English prose? Props to @page88 @JamesWolcott but my nod goes to #clivejames chronicle.com/blogs/linguafr… @GeneSeymour 1 day ago