This isn’t a Britishism but a question. I distinctly remember posting items on “kerfuffle” and “run-up,” but they seem to have, you got it, gone missing. Does anybody remember reading these? And does anyone have an idea what WordPress might have done with them?
Top Posts & Pages
- 821,046 hits
- I̶'̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶b̶l̶u̶r̶b̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶w̶a̶i̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶l̶u̶r̶b̶ ̶M̶E̶?̶@Shteyngart 18 hours ago
- Listening to "It Amazes Me" on repeat shuffle on Spotify. It amazes me how great that Coleman-Leigh song is. Plus, "I Walk a Little Faster." 19 hours ago
- Behold @mariayagoda on the Muff'N'Joe (coffee-blended muffin, natch): insatiable-critic.com/Article.aspx?i… 22 hours ago
- Just got an e-mail from a student asking if someone's major (e.g chemistry) and year (sophomore) are capitalized in @APStylebook #FTW 22 hours ago
- When I try to remember if it's called Smorgasberg or Williamsborg, I make the wrong choice 100% of the time. 1 day ago